17th hole, Pebble Beach. Step up to the tee, select you club, check which way the wind is blowing. Think you can clear that tree? Address the ball, bring back the club, swing...THWACK! Oh, no, you're in the rough. It's a difficult lie... pull out your wedge...swing...and chip onto the green! Putt in for par!
99 different holes, all with trees, sand traps, and water hazards. Watch the flag to judge the direction and speed of the wind.
You're on the green. Take into account which way the green "breaks" as you line up your putt.
- Select from five 18 hole courses, or design your own from a selectio nof 99 holes, many based on the most famous holes in the world!
- Play the front nine, the back nine, or all 18 holes!
- Choose from a full bag of clubs!
- You control how hard the ball is hit! You control whether it hooks, slices, or flies straight down the fairway!
- Warm up on the Driving Range or the Practice Putting Green!
- Automated scorecard!
- All the challenges and rewards of golfing!