This is a Japanese ROM Hacks and there is no English translation available at this time.
• For help, questions, or bugs please head over to their Bulletin Board System (BBS) which may be found on the index of their Wiki.
• The Fairy-Type is now implemented, and some Fakemon now turn into Fairy types.
• Some Pokémon are no longer Version Exclusive, some Deneb-Exclusive Pokémon become Procyon-Exclusives, and some Procyon-Exclusives become Deneb-Exclusives.
• The boxes with question marks means the Pokémon isn't implemented at this time.
• Wikkin now becomes a Grass/Fairy-Type rather than a Grass/Ghost-Type.
• Because Aurostice is now an Ice/Fairy-Type, its fiery counterpart becomes a Fire/Fighting-Type.
• Peacoptic is now a Ghost-Type rather than a Psychic-Type.
• Ptervus is now #123 & Pteriarch is now #124 in the Pokedex.
• It is possible to get Smalmon & Trojalmon. (Only accessible via AdvanceMap due to the Super Rod being inaccessible.)
• Some Pokémon used by trainers changes if you are playing Deneb or Procyon.
• A few places appear to have references to other games.
• Numerous stuff are now different compared to the beta. (Ex: The Pokedex now functions differently)
• Numerous Sprites are now redesigned, even their backsprites got redesigned. (Ex: Skarmory's backsprite is now it's animated backsprite from the DS Pokémon games.)
• Despite #029, #032, #313, and #314 are Version Exclusives, it is possible to get them in the opposite Version, happens by breeding, and has a 50% chance. (However, I'm not counting this.)
• Some Pokemon that weren't Version Exclusive now become Version Exclusives. (Ex: Skarmory is in Procyon while Tropius is in Deneb.)
• New places have been added, and some places got altered as well.
• It now has a ridiculously great soundtrack.
I have played and almost 100% beaten Both Deneb and Procyon. It's a lot of fun. I'm not fluent in Japanese, if there was ever a move I was not completely sure about I would use the scan/picture option on the Google Translate app when playing on my handheld. For PC emulation I swap between Virtaal, Microsoft Translator App for Windows 10, and QTranslate each excel in their own ways. I wouldn't let the language barrier Keep you away from these two, they are astounding, especially with how far technology has come for translating, you have options.