5 years have passed since the victory of the Coalition of United Colonies over the Omnigans. But the fragile times of peace and prosperity were again disrupted. Once CUC allies, The Hellhounds now unleash chaos and violence throughout the galaxy. They will stop at nothing in order to gain control of Omnibion, a powerful ancient device created by the Omnigans.
Become Jaeden, ace pilot of the late “Icarus” squad and strap yourself in as you again fire up the mighty engines of the A.A.V.G. gunship. Its immense firepower and the ability to rapidly transform between a space jet and a flying mech make it the humanity’s most advanced fighting machine.
Take full advantage of its destructive potential and put your pilot skills to the test against the incoming Hellhound hordes in various parts of the galaxy. Diverse mission objectives will take you to the vacuum of space, lava deserts or underwater worlds of distant planets. Load up your guns and upgrade your mech as you fight to save the galaxy once and for all!
Omnibion War takes its inspiration from classic on-rails shooters of the past such as Aces of the Galaxy, Panzer Dragoon and the Star Fox series.
Throwback to the simpler times when shoot’em ups and arcade shooters were ruling the market and allowed us to spent countless hours both in arcades and at home, blasting our way through increasingly difficult enemies.
Omnibion War is an indie game through and through, developed by a 2-men studio from Chile as a passion project and homage to the aforementioned times in the 90’ and very early 2000’.
- Use the transforming abilities of your A.A.V.G. (Automatic Artillery of Variable Geometry)
- Transform between a space jet or a mech, choosing the most comfortable way to face the Hellhound chords
- Take down thousands of enemies and mighty bosses, both in space and on various planets
- Complete various mission objectives – protect, destroy, rescue and more
- Gain experience points to access new weapons, upgrades and special attacks
- Enjoy the retro vibe in two game modes – rail shooter and free flight
- Challenging difficulty with steep but rewarding learning curve