Zaku is an exciting horizontal shooter for the Atari Lynx. Bursting at the seams with laughs, thrills, challenge, and evil penguins - this 4 MEGA-POWER experience delivers delightful nonsense for players of all ages.
• Five unique zones with 16 stages to battle through.
• Detailed environments with parallax scrolling and gorgeous colorful visuals.
• Smooth 60 fps action with intense baddie-blasting gameplay.
• Multiple difficulties to challenge any player.
• 4 MEGA-POWER of tough enemies and big bosses.
Published by Super Fighter Team and released on October 24, 2009, Zaku ceased production on July 3, 2018.