Europe, 1943. You control a B-17 Flying Fortress. Your mission: select a "target of opportunity," fly to it, drop your bombs and return safely to base. Enemy fighters try to shoot you down- and flak bursts in the sky as you start your bomb run. The voices of your crew announce approaching fighter planes and targets, as you play pilot, machine runner, bombardier and navigator. Keep 'em flying!
- One player against the computer.
- Targets include factories, refineries, warships, airstrips and antiaircraft batteries. And they're all defended!
- Realistic battle sounds include voices of your fellow crew members, telling you what's going on.
- Cockpit gauges indicate speed, altitude, course and fuel.
- You select the payload... navigate the plane... fire the guns... drop the bombs!