The Rumble Fish 2 (ザ・ランブルフィッシュ2) is a 2D fighting game for the Atomiswave arcade platform. It was produced by Dimps and published by Sammy. It is the sequel to The Rumble Fish, bringing in several new additions.
The Rumble Fish 2 uses all of the elements from the first game and adds some new ones. The Offense and Defense gauges have been divided into three sections each, allowing for more usage of Offensive and Defensive Arts, as well as techniques tied to each gauge. An addition to the system is the Boost Dive, which puts each character into a powered-up state according to their style. Most characters have had modifications to their movelists in some way, such as new moves and new commands for old moves.
Returning characters include Zen, Hikari, Typhon, Garnet, Orville, Boyd, Viren, Kaya, and Aran. Greed is a secret character, playable only after inputting a password in the operator options.
• Sheryl - A calm, stoic assassin whose fighting style is based upon the use of wires and setting traps across the screen.
• Mito - A young girl who fights with a wooden bokken. She fights with two different styles: one with wide, sweeping attacks, and one with short, stabbing attacks.
• Bazoo - An over 8 ft tall large man who is caged and seemingly used for sport, which has taken a toll on his mind. He has long range with his arms, and using all kinds of debris to his advantage.
• Lud - Leader of the Valour Gang with a Gauntlet attached to his arm. He focuses on rapid, dashing attacks. He also can guard and absorb any attack with a special gauntlet of his.
• Hazama - He works under PROBE-NEXUS' CEO. He has strong attacks and a somewhat long range. Hazama is also playable, but only after inputting a password in the operator options.
• Beatrice - PROBE-NEXUS' new chairman, and a relative of Vlad. She is powerful, with the ability to project long range waves. She is also playable after inputting the operator password, then inputting a code on the character select screen. However, the playable version of Beatrice is significantly less powerful than her final boss counterpart.