Avengers vs. X-Men is a 2D fighting game developed by the Infinity Mugen Team in conjunction with Project X. It was built using the MUGEN engine with Acey as the lead designer, alongside Arkady, HyperSonic92 & ZVitor. The game showcases 27 Marvel favorites to select from, each getting their own movesets and abilities, with comic book-style cutscenes telling the story along the way.
In August of 2012, the team began work on a sequel to their release from a year prior, X-Men: Second Coming, having remarked that if anyone ever made a Black Widow template for MUGEN, they'd be required to follow through on a new project. Sure enough, Black Widow was made and the game was officially on the docket. Through collaboration with many great artists and programmers, the full game was released to acclaim on March 18, 2013, featuring solid visuals and gameplay.
• Capcom Captain America (Hold START while selecting Captain America)
• Juggernaut (Hold START while selecting Colossus)
• Deadpool (Move cursor over Spider-Man and press LEFT)
• Green Hulk (Hold START while selecting Hulk)
• Capcom Spider-Man (Hold START while selecting Spider-Man)